What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
Why We Love Utica
- Utica College is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- All courses are taught by highly experienced, credentialed faculty whose accomplishments are renowned throughout their respective industries.
- Financial aid, and Military and Corporate partnership benefits are available, and advisors make this process easy to understand and as stress free as possible for you
- 24/7 technical support, academic advisors and student success coaches are there to support you every step of the way.
- Utica College offers a broad range of opportunities to grow personally and intellectually, helping you to build a strong foundation for success in your professional life.
Utica College is regionally accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104-2680, (215) 662-5606.
The RN-BS Nursing program (RN to BSN) is also accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Utica College has earned the newest designation from the National Security Agency (NSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE CD).
The college also became the seventh school designated as a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence (CDFAE) by the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3), and is the first school in the nation to hold both of these designations.
Utica College is also an EC-Council Academic Center of Excellence (ACE), a prestigious program designed with the purpose of recognizing and honoring overachieving academic partners in the cybersecurity industry; while uniting the community of academic institutions, instructors and students globally.
Our suite of programs in Economic Crime and Justice Studies is formally recognized by the International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts (IALEIA) and we are an academic member of the organization.